Pure relaxation while fly fishing:
Fishing in the Schwarzwaldregion BelchenA campfire burning and cooked over the flames of freshly caught fish, anglers are not uncommon. They say that fishing is a sport and recreation at the same time, fishing is pure relaxation.
- Permits may be obtained only as a guest who can demonstrate a minimum of 3 nights.
- You must hold a valid fishing license.
- Day tickets are in limited quantities and available evidence for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- The catch limit is 3 trout per day
- There may be issued no more than 4 per day fishing license, it is advisable for vacationers to book their fishing permits prior to arrival.
- The fishing line in the meadow begins in Todtnau the last house in Todtnau-Fahl and ends at the waterfall (WWTP) in the district Schlechtnau.
- Fishing in the "Wiese" in the field weir Belchenland starts at E-Werk Hödl above Utzenfeld - and ends at the confluence of the Künabachs (Fröhnd-Kastel).
- The non-designated waters may not be fished.
- Days of fishing permits are at the Tourist Information Todtnau Belchenland-and tourist information available in Schönau im Schwarzwald.